Venue locations will be posted once finalized.
October 16th-20th (16-19 working days) (20th will be an early lunch, debrief, certs handed out etc.)
Fire Department burn tower, a secured fenced in road course, a vacant three level building, and 50 acres of open field. We are trying to get at least 1-2 more buildings.
Training and Objectives:
- Scenario based apprehensions.
- General and Tactical control work.
- Street Scenarios.
- Basic 101 K-9/SWAT movements or high risk search/cover officer operations.
- This will be based upon a 'round-robin' style of rotational training.
1517 16th Street SW
Rochester, MN 55902
- 50 rooms blocked for October 16th -20th.
- 84.00 single 89.00 for double occupancy rooms.
- No pet fee for working dogs.
- Will have designated empty area for dogs on site.
- Indoor waterpark, arcade, hot tub.
- Fitness center
- Daily hot breakfast.
- Check in at 1600 check out at 1100.