2013 National Detector Trial
- June 10 Registration and Meetings
- Registration – 09:00 – 15:00
- Executive Committee Meeting 08:00 – 12:30
- Judges Meeting 14:00 – 15:00
- General Membership Meeting 15:00 – 16:00
- Handlers Meeting 16:00 – 17:00
- Hospitality 18:00 each night
- June 11 & 12 Testing
- June 13 Noon Banquet
- Host: Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff Department
- Contact: Sgt. Tommy Ferrand (985) 969-1383
- Hotel information: Quality Inn and Conference Center, 2000 S. Morrison Blvd. Hammond, LA 70403, Telephone (985) 345-0556 Fax (985) 345-0557 Rate: $70.00 nightly with a onetime pet fee of $25.00
- Registration will be $150.00 per K9 team, which includes $25.00 banquet fee for handler.
- $25.00 banquet fee for all others attending to be paid on registration day, children 3-years-old and under are free.
Registration form: Download
20, April 2013
Please join us in recognizing and supporting those that have taken on a sponsorship and important programs that support USPCA officers and K9's. Without their generous help we could not full fill our mission.
Quarterly Awards Program and The Case of The Year Awards – Criminalistics, Inc.
Mr Patrick Cahill Memorial Award – Ray Allen Manufacturing
Bill Robinson Memorial Sportsmanship Award – Ace K9 – Radiotronics
John P. "Sonny" Burke Memorial Award – American Aluminum
Captain Tom Larsen Memorial Award - PSD
President's Award – Eukanuba
Ted Hirsch Memorial Award – Eukanuba
Tim Jones Memorial Award – Havis, Inc.
Monza Award – American Aluminum
Portrait of a Champion – Chris Chantland
9, November 2010
Please consider making a charitable donation in support of our goal of providing professional assistance to Officers, their agencies and communities served by police service dog programs.
28, February 2010
The ability of a canine to recognize explosives odors is the foundation for any explosives detection canine program.
Learn more about odor recognition and assessing your canine's ability to recognize explosives odors.
30, Jan 2009